You are Very Welcome to visit us anytime!!!
Pack 3006 meets at Corpus Christi School September through May as follows;
- 2nd Mondays for Den meetings (specific to each school grade)
- 3rd Sundays for Pack meetings (all grades K-5 together)
- Once a month outdoor activities (hiking, camping, etc.)
- Occasional 'Go-See-It' tours and activities
- Council activities from time to time that offer unique opportunities
- Summer camps and monthly activities to keep connected
Our pack actively recruits from Eagle Crest Charter Academy and Corpus Christi School,
we also have had Scouts join from Black River, North Holland, Home schools, and other area schools.
You can get started by using the 'Contact Our Pack' tab above and send us a quick message.
We can't wait to hear from you!
For some more info on Cub Scouting see;
If our meeting times don't fit your schedule, don't give up, find another unit in your area here;