Youth Protection Training
The BSA has adopted policies for the safety and well-being of its members. These policies primarily protects youth members; however, they also serve to protect adult leaders. Parents and youth using these safeguards outside of scouting program further increase the safety of their youth. Scout leaders in positions of youth leadership and supervision outside the Scouting program will find these policies help protect youth in those situations as well.
To take your Youth Protection Training:
2. Click “Create Account” Button and follow instructions.
3. You will receive your Member ID # will be issued after your BSA application is processed. You can updated your account with your Member ID # when you receive it.
4. When done go to your ‘home’ page and locate the Youth Protection button in the upper right hand section of the page.
5. Follow along through the training.
6. When complete, take a screenshot of your certificate and e-mail to the Pack Committee Chair -