Girl Scout Cadettes
Ready to Become, Belong, Believe, and Build
Girl Scout Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors participate in Girl Scouting in many ways. Under the guidance of a trained adult advisor, girls mix and match activities and resources to suit their needs while giving back to their communities. They connect with each other and build self-esteem and confidence in their skills as they work on a range of projects and gain life experiences.
Sample Activities for Girl Scout Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors
- Learning how to be a first responder in an emergency
- Exploring their future career options with a mentor
- Spending a summer as a counselor-in-training at camp
- Earning the Girl Scout Silver & Gold Awards, the highest honors in Girl Scouting, for working on projects that benefit their community.
- Traveling across the country or around the world to explore culture, science, the outdoors.
Video Overview of Girl Guide to Girl Scouting http://youtu.be/2OZnBnB4iUs
Girl Scouting has never been more exciting than with this new program resource. Girls and Volunteers will love the fun, eye-opening activities and the all-in-one badge book and handbook format. Beautifully designed, these binders are divided into three sections: handbook, badge and my Girl Scouts. The Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting complements the Girl Scout Journeys by helping girls build skills to become successful and gain the confidence to do amazing things! Imported.
Journey Book Program