Cub Scout Pack 20 strives to offer a values-based youth development program for first through fifth grade boys in The Five Towns area that focuses on character building, service to the community, development of positive appreciation for the outdoors and personal fitness. We are a family focused organization that follows the principles of the Cub Scout Promise and Law of the Pack and focuses on personal development through fun, adventure, achievement and hands-on learning via structured activities. We hope to establish a strong foundation that will lead to our sons becoming strong, independent, good and moral leaders for the next generation.
- Teach each Cub Scout to be a good citizen.
- Provide opportunities for mental and physical fitness.
- Develop teamwork and future leadership skills.
- Provide safe, fun and year round activities.
- Teach outdooor skills.
- Be transparent of Pack activities and operations.
- Inform parents of the advancement needs of the Cub Scouts.
- Offer encouragement to each Cub Scout if the family wishes to develop and strengthen his faith.